Reiki Masters Program
'A little foolishness,
Enough to enjoy life,
And a little wisdom to avoid the errors,
That will do.' OSHO
The course combines OSHO meditation with Reiki training which wonderfully complement each other.
On completion you will be a fully fledged Reiki Master, open to higher levels of energy vibration. This can be a powerful healing process in itself.
The Masters course includes a higher level attunement and attunement to the master reiki symbol, You will also be introduced to other beautiful symbols and receive guidance on their use. Another useful healing tool - reiki psychic surgery - is also taught and how to use crystals for increased healing power and to empower grids.
Prerequisite is Reiki level 1 and 2. It's also recommended that participants do a 21 day reiki practice and cleanse to prepare for the workshop.
Please note that level 3/Masters and level 4/Teacher Training can be taken on the same retreat.
Reiki Masters Schedule
14.00-16.00 Arrive and settle in
18.00 OSHO active meditation
7.30 OSHO Active Meditation
10.00 Reiki Masters Session 1
14.30 Reiki Masters Session 2
17.00 OSHO Active Meditation
7.30 OSHO Active meditation
10.00 Reiki Masters Session 3
14.00 Free time - massage or self-guided walk
Meditation and Reiki Facilitator
Your facilitator Claire Sulochani is an experienced Reiki practitioner, teacher trainer, meditator and meditation facilitator.
She is trained in Family constellations, OSHO Art Therapy, OSHO meditation facilitation and ayurvedic and deep tissue massage.
She and her husband Chris moved to Bulgaria 9 years ago and set up Wild Thyme, an organic small holding and eco-retreat. She has been offering workshops at Wild Thyme since 2013.
Cost: 350 euro -450 euro (depending on room)
- Farmhouse shared twin room with two single beds and 1 single room (double for couples; single occupancy supplement)
- 3 days and 2 nights staying at peaceful Wild Thyme Organic Farm
- Usui Reiki Master course and certificate
- A comprehensive Reiki manual
- 5 x 60 minute meditation classes
- Experienced professional facilitator
- Freshly prepared breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with many ingredients sourced from the farm (includes dinner on the first evening; breakfast, lunch, and dinner on day 2; breakfast and lunch on day 3)
- Selection of local herb teas, coffee, snacks, spring water
- Evening by the campfire and BBQ
- A small group of a maximum of 7 people
- Additional massage/Reiki session available (extra cost)
- Advice on travel arrangements
We cater for meat eaters, pescatarians and vegetarians
What's not included
- Other beverages
- Additional massage and therapies